Hyundai

Connect one-on-one with a verified hyundai mechanic who will answer your question

Ron, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All hyundai mechanics are VERIFIED
2004 santa fe sometimes won't start lock doors and it
Tony McCarthy
Tony McCarthy, Owner Technician
2004 santa fe sometimes won't start lock doors and it starts … read more
I took my 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.5 to the shop and the
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hey Ron, it's me again, I took my 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.5 to the shop and the alternator was bad, the replaced the alternator and tested the battery and it tested at 709CCAs and it's only supposed t… read more
2009 Hyundia Santa fe with a new issue. Crank No start
Amedee
Amedee, Automotive Consultant
2009 Hyundia Santa fe with a new issue. Crank No start condition … read more
I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa Dr, I was driving to work this
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa Dr, I was driving to work this morning and my battery light and my brake light car on and it's making a whining noose like the power steering fluid is low, but no problems … read more
Rough idle and engine noise,2005 Hyundai santa fe 3.5.
Dan, Automotive Technician
rough idle and engine noise,2005 Hyundai santa fe 3.5 … read more
Disconected battery from my 2005 Hyundai santa fe 3.5 engine
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
Disconected battery from my 2005 Hyundai santa fe 3.5 engine and now it won't idle and keeps stalling … read more
Santa Fe 2009, motor loses power, shuts down all electrical
Gunvir Singh
Gunvir Singh, hyundai mechanic
Santa Fe 2009, motor loses power, shuts down all electrical circuirs on road etc, power steering brakes etc. … read more
Lose engine rpm's and then shuts off, 157 000 km automatic,
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
lose engine rpm's and then shuts off JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission? Customer: 157 000 km automatic JA: What is the model/year of your Hyundai? Customer… read more
2012 hyundai santa fe se awd 3.5 6cyl. engine, radiator
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
2012 hyundai santa fe se awd 3.5 6cyl. engine, radiator cooling fan continues to run for long period after engine is shut down & drains battery. can i disable it or by disconnecting a fuse or wire, bu… read more
Hyundai: My 2009 Santa Fe wont start and a solenoid in the
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER
My 2009 Santa Fe won't start and a solenoid in the CB box is clicking. When I connected a charger to the battery to charge or start the car all the lights came on and the horn started blowing like I h… read more
Hyundai Santa Fe: I have a 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4L DOHC.
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Hyundai Tech -
I have a 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4L DOHC. While driving, the car started jerking and the lights and radio shut down. I pulled over and turned off the car. I was not able to start the car back up by tu… read more
Hyundai Santa Fe GLS: My 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 GLS 3.5 has
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
My 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 GLS 3.5 has the engine check light on for the past 2 months. The car's mileage drops & it feels like jumping whenever I stop at red light. I run diagnostic on it and the co… read more
Hyundai Santa Fe: I have a 2007 Santa Fe 3.5 59K during heavy
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
I have a 2007 Santa Fe 3.5 59K during heavy rain the car stalls and will restart immediately. Turn off the key and then it starts up. No deep puddles just wet roads. thank for your time Ron… read more
Hyundai Santa Fe GLS: So, I did some exsperiments. When I shut
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
So, I did some exsperiments. When I shut off the car and restart and drive down the road all the lights go out but, as soon as I get on the highway above 60 and lights come back on but, if I get off t… read more
Hyundai Santa Fe: 2005 Santa fe, 4wd 83,000 miles, intermittent
HDGENE
HDGENE, hyundai mechanic
2005 Santa fe, 4wd 83,000 miles, intermittent starting problem. Seems to happen on starting when car has been turned off for less than 5-15 minutes. Won't turn over, 6-cd player runs through like it's… read more
2003 hyundai santa fe: mornings..noises..first to second gear..v6 3.5
Greg
Greg, Shop owner, technician
My hundai santa fe has been acting up, everytime it changes gear up or down, it jumps, mainly it happens in the mornings, when the car hasnt been used for a while, it makes weird noises sometimes and … read more
Santa fe: brake light..jump..all dash lights went out so i..headlights
BigBob
BigBob, Service Manager
Hello, I have an 02 Santa fe and was driving home from work and noticed the battery light and the emergency brake light going on and off on the dash after going over a bump,no problem i thought, so , … read more
2004 Santa Fe: Dash lights wont come on..Radio comes..quits
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
2004 Santa Fe. Dash lights won't come on. Radio comes on and then quits. Wipers and headlights won't work. Jump started o.k. but only ran for a couple of minutes. Engine ran herky jerky and then quit.… read more