Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2007 hyundai sata fe dtc p0733 and p0734 now i open…

Customer Question
i have a 2007 hyundai...

i have a 2007 hyundai sata fe dtc p0733 and p0734 i did replace the valve body it sill same    now i open the trany look inside very good so how can i do now

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
5/29/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Hi

These codes are gear ratio issues in 3rd and 4th gears. Can you give me the symptoms noticed while driving. These codes normally mean an overhaul will be needed. Do you need those steps?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician