Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Hyundai Elantra: my check engine light was on it read

Customer Question
my check engine...
my check engine light was on it read code p0303 which i changed and p0715 which i changed,and p0422 which i changen now its showing p1529 and all the other codes came back on with my 2001 hyundi elantra. i get a loud thump and it stays in one gear i need to know the problem so i can stop spending extra money
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Hyundai
5/29/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Hi
The only way to know what is wrong and what needs to be fixed is by doing the diag steps for each code. Do you need those steps or do you have them? You stated X code which I changed, which repairs did you do for each code you have still?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris