Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Hyundai Sonata GLS: I have an issue with my 2011 sonata. my

Customer Question

I have an issue with my 2011 sonata. my clock won't work, on my dash board there is the low tire pressure indicator, and trunk open indicator even though the trunk is closed. also I my door open and lock buttons won't work unless the car is on. the trunk only opens when the car is on also. I was messing around with the trunk light and it sparked and I've been having these issues ever since. I checked the fuses under the dash near the driver side but none of them are blown. I could recheck them but I'm not sure what the issue is. please help
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes I still need help for the situation explained earlier.
Hi
We are only allowed to address one concern per question. Now there is a chance addressing one issue may address them all being they all started at the same time. The first thing mentioned was the clock.
Can you remove the clock and check the wires to it. Open the file below.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/11clock.png
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris