Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Hyundai Entorage: I have a 2007 Hyundai Entourage minivan,

Customer Question
I have a 2007 Hyundai...
I have a 2007 Hyundai Entourage minivan, a few months ago I made a very sharp left turn..almost 45 degree angle, after that for some strange reason the ESC light came on. I then read about the TPS sensor since the minivan had lost all power, could not accelerate and slowly but surely made it safe home. I then ordered the TPS Sensor on like to some cheap Korean autoparts: http://koraps.com/shop/item.php?it_id=456549 . It arrived and I installed it with help from the website http://www.hyundai-forums.com/entourage-forum/147913-tps-sensor-symptoms-tps-failure-cel-esc-off-light-%3Dtotal-loss-power.html. Sadly, it did not work, and continue with same problem, at the beginning it went quicte well but after 10 or 15 minutes the prblem returned, no power, can't accelarate since the pedal does nothing. Then I decide to buy the part on Auto Zone, the part arrived with the Box indicating it was a Hyundai Box, so hopefully it was original. I installed it and again it did not work, the first 15 minutes ok, then it simply does not work, any suggestions. Could it be a problem with air or transmission?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Hyundai
5/24/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Hi
Step one is to get it scanned so we can see if its a wheel speed sensor to blame from possibly a worn out hub bearing.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris