Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  Line, Electronics, Mobile Electronics over 30 years
1609972

Hyundai Sonata: 2002 hyundai sonata 2.4l , p0401you think

Customer Question

2002 hyundai sonata 2.4l , p0401
you think the EGR selinoid or the valve ?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Don - Mo Lurch replied 2 years ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.This is likely the Valve, but Testing & cleaning the ports is needed prior to any Parts, as On-Line Diagnosis is very hard without "Hands On"Here is Testing proceduressee attachment below.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..