Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

Hyundai Santa Fe: I have a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe with bad ac

Customer Question
I have a 2008 Hyundai...
I have a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe with bad ac compressor. I bought one number ACC58183. OEM # ***** My mechanic says it won't work because the lines don't match up. Is there more than one compressor for a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS, 2.7L
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
5/18/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: George H., Hyundai Technician replied 2 years ago
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician

Hello I will help you with your question,

The OEM part number for the compressor on your vehicle is 97701-2B251 not 26300 or 39181. Where did you get those numbers?That looks like it is a 2001 - 2006 SantaFe compressor.

George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician