George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

Hyundai Santa Fe SE: , I have a 2002 Santa Fe, I was

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 2002 Santa Fe, I was replacing the oxygen sensors, specifically the right up stream sensor, when I accidentally disconnected another wire harness, that was right in front if the sensor wire harness. The wires are old and I accidentally pulled the wire our of the wire connector. Now the car will not start, and the ecu 10volt fuse in the engine compartment keeps blowing. I tried to reconnect wire to this other connector but the wires are worn out. What does this wire go to and how do you fix this?
thanks
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry I ment left downstream sensor which plugs in close to the starter motor. Sorry
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.