K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician, Associates Degree in Automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

Hyundai Sonata GLS: I HAVE HEARD THAT HYUNDAI SONATAS HAVE

I HAVE HEARD THAT HYUNDAI SONATAS HAVE HIGH INSIDE NOISE. IS THERE A SOUND QUIETING KIT, OR INSTRUCTIONS AVAILABLE? (2010 & UP)
There is a little higher % of road noise inside these cars. While there is no "kit" per say you can install sound dampening material. I personally recommend Dynamat. click here for more info on that.
Basically you would remove the seats and carpet and install under carpet. It can also be used inside doors, under the headliner and in the trunk over the wheel well area.
Unless you're confident with removing most of the interior I would suggest having a car audio shop perform the job. If you would prefer to do it yourself you can go to this website from Hyundai , register and find instructions under the "Body" section.