Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

How to adjust the headlights of a 2008 Azera?

Customer Question
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Hyundai
1/6/2012
Hyundai Mechanic: George H., Hyundai Technician replied 6 years ago
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician

Hello I will help you with your question,

The procedure to aim the headlights is below. The basics are set the car 25 feet from a wall and put a lie at the same height as the lights and another the same point as the center line of the vehicle to make a cross. The lights need to fall below the line and to the right of center.

Click here for procedure

Look this over and let me know what questions you have

Thank you

How do you make the horizional adjustments????

Or do you have too??

Steve L

There is no horizontal adjustment, if it is off the mounting for the lamp housing is distorted and would have to be moved. Note that having the driver or a load in the vehicle will change this so the trunk must be unloaded and the tank should be 1/2 full before the height is set

Let me know what I can do to help you with this

Thank you

Thanks for your help George - I think I've got it.

Glad to help and please let me know if you have further questions

Thank you

George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician