Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

2009 hyundai santa Fe: the check engine light..air filter..oil change

Customer Question
I had the oil changed...
I had the oil changed in my 2009 Hyundai Sante Fe recently and now the oil pressure light and the check engine light are on. The air filter case was not properly closed and I fixed that and the check engine light went out for a few days but is now on again. Could this be a result of something the oil change person did or could this be another problem that just surfaced at the same time as the oil change?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Hyundai
10/7/2011
Hyundai Mechanic: eauto, The Car Guy replied 6 years ago
eauto
eauto, The Car Guy
Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. have you checked the oil level?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. John aka eauto
Yes, I checked the oil level and it's fine.
the oil pressure switch may be damaged..I would have hyundai check and verify..Its either a switch issue or internal motor issues..Either way it really needs to be addressed
eauto
eauto, The Car Guy
eauto
eauto
eauto, The Car Guy