Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

my 01 xj300l..fix? oh and also throttle keeps going into limp mode

Customer Question
i have an 1147 and...
i have an 1147 and 1151 code on my 01 xj300l what is the fix? oh and also throttle keeps going into limp mode
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Hyundai
4/10/2011
Hyundai Mechanic: Greg, import technician replied 6 years ago
Greg
Greg, import technician
Hi welcome to JA.com.I will answer your question the best I can,

P1147 ETS Accelerator Position Sensor (ETS) Circuit Sensor 1 Malfunction.

Probable Cause:

Harness and connector, open or short between accelerator position sensor and ETS-ECM, accelerator position sensor

P1151 ETS Main Accelerator Position Sensor 2 Malfunction.

Probable cause:

Accelerator position sensor, open or short between accelerator position sensor and PCM.

Need further assistance Just ask.
Regards Greg
Where is the main accelerator sensor 2 located and where is the accelerator position 1 located?
Here are the locations of the
parts :

1
graphic
2
graphic
Kind regards Greg
Greg
Greg, import technician
Greg
Greg
Greg, import technician