Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

The fan or fans make alot of noise and will not shut off.

Customer Question

the fan or fans make alot of noise and will not shut off. can i somehow shut them off from the inside on my contrl (nest?)
JA: Do you know the model of your nest HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: it was installed about 4 months ago a goodman is the name.
JA: How long has this been going on with your nest unit? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the fans have been running since 7 pm.. the proble has been since instalation.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i will try to look up the modle #. i have tried putting thetemp ahead and less than the programmed 74. they sometimes stop running around 2 am
Submitted: 3 days ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  romank-admin replied 21 hours ago.

***Please read carefully and reply.*** Hello, Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am the category moderator. I apologize for the wait. I wanted to reach out to see if you still need assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel. If you were attempting to reach a different company, please let me know that as well. Thank you! Roman~Moderator

Expert:  Amber Corsen replied 19 hours ago.

Are you still looking for assistance? Did you find the model number of the unit?