airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

Have no heat combustion blower motor comes on igniter comes

Have no heat combustion blower motor comes on igniter comes on and then it clicks off I think it must be a sensor
JA: What's the brand and model of your HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Concord furnace I bought it in 2010
JA: How long has this been going on with your Concord furnace? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I push the door interlock so I could see what light is flashing but it just red and keep on trying to start again
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No not that I know

My name is Tim and I am happy to assist you today. Please read my entire reply before responding!

Please provide as much information as possible about the situation to help me provide as accurate an answer as possible.

Along the way you will receive an offer for a live phone call for an additional fee. We have some excellent experts who work by phone and if available one may be able to work with you by phone. I PERSONALLY AM NOT SET UP FOR ACCEPTING PHONE CALLS! The offer is optional and if you choose to work with ANOTHER expert by phone, that is fine. I will still continue to help here in chat as long as needed with no time limit. Once you accept the offer you will be billed for the additional service of a live phone call and I have no control over billing or making other experts call you. So if you do NOT want to be BILLED the additional fee, DO NOT ACCEPT or ASK for a Phone call!

I am reading over your question to make sure I understand completely what your issue is and what you have done so far. I will reply again shortly. Please stand by.

Does igniter glow?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Yes

Next when you hear click you need to test at gas valve to see if valve gets 24vac

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks

Let me know and we can go from here. If 24v to valve but no gas we have a gas pressure or gas valve problem.If no 24vac then a board issue.

There are no sensers or switches in the circuit between igniter and valve. If the issue was a limit or switch the igniter would not get signal.Please remember to leave a five star rating . If you are not ready to rate please keep replying so we can wrap this up. You have paid for your consultation. I AM NOT PAID for my time until you rate. If you stop replying and do not rate, the question will “Time Out” and neither of us benefit from the money you spent.Thanks.Remember that you can still follow up for 30 days after rating at no additional fee.You should see 5 stars across top of page for rating. Until you rate I will get notifications that I need to finish answering the question.Thanks again.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
All good for now bother is in Service is coming over thanks you where great

My pleasure

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dont see any rating

Should be 5 stars on top of page.May have to do on computer

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can't see it sorry just have my phone dont how to rate

Normally stars across top of page. You can notify admins that you are trying to rate if you don't see the stars and cant get to a computer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok I will try

Thanks again