HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Again). I had my other A/C unit topped off the other day, it…

Customer Question
Hi there (again). I had...
Hi there (again). I had my other A/C unit topped off the other day, it was a couple pounds low (slow leak). It is not able to keep up during the day though, it does okay during the evening. I have new filters installed, I've sprayed the outside units to help. What else can I check or do? I've heard that there are coils in the A/C-furnace (in the attic) that I can clean...is that true?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
6/2/2018
HVAC Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category here on JustAnswer!
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Still looking for assistance
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

I have been out of town. Indoor coils should only have yo be cleaned if ran without a filter