HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Need a simpler thermostat-difficult setting thermostat-when…

Customer Question
Need a simpler thermostat-difficult...

Need a simpler thermostat-difficult setting thermostat-when can you come out?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Possible air cindituioning problems

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No-need teck

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 2 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest town or city and I will locate a well rated service outfit that you can call......... we here at just answer, do not do repairs we just answer questions.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope by the time we are finished that I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Rating will not increase your charges but it is how I earn a living

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.