HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How do I turn off the timer. Just today. That’s it

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn off the timer

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That’s it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
5/31/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 2 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, can you describe the equipment and post the brand and model number .. we can go from there.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope by the time we are finished that I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Rating will not increase your charges but it is how I earn a living

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.