HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I NEED THE SCHEMATICS TO MY gas fire place ED4035, ED4540…

Customer Question
I NEED THE SCHEMATICS...

I NEED THE SCHEMATICS TO MY gas fire place ED4035, ED4540 ELITEt SERIES I have some wires loose coming back from my Thermal coupling.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

Model # ED4035CPE lennox

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I am.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have been a technician in the past so i know a lot about spark igniters. I have two loose wires coming back from my thermal coupling one is black and one is white. The white one looks like it come out of a plug and the black one has a stake on fitting. I would just need a schematic and I am sure I could figure this out. I have just bought this house so I am going to clean this fire place out when I figure out where these wires go.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
5/30/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Here's the manual. Wiring diagrams on page 8

https://www.lennoxpros.com/docs/Technical/504134M.pdf

I my model # ed4035cpe it is a Lennox elite series fire place with an electric spark ignition it has a spark module
I am not paying anymore money. 2 wires are off coming From the thermocouple import a pile
One is a white one and looks to be pulled from a plug and one is a black wire and has a steak on fitting

This is the manual for your unit. Your model is listed on the first page. I have no idea what you're looking at. If you have electronic ignition there is no thermocouple. In fact even if you have a standing pilot unit it has a thermopile not a thermocouple.

Call prompt is automatic I have no control over it. We can continue here