HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I talked with someone there a few weeks ago but I either…

Customer Question
I talked with someone...

I talked with someone there a few weeks ago but I either wasn't clear or need to explain better boiler was installed 8 years ago but for some reason the last couple of years my gas bill has risen to where it's 524.00 this month for 2 people. One visitor suggested that the plumbing is wrong and maybe the board can be reprogrammed

Contractor's Assistant: How severe is the problem? And when did this start?

It's been gradua;lly getting worse for 3 years now and as said 524.00 for May is redicoulous

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've had repair men look at it and as said think some piping is wrong and it's affecting heat and hot water

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/29/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What's the brand and model of your boiler? What's the bill like in the middle of Winter?