HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Power cycle icomfort thermostat. Thermostat. I went into…

Customer Question
Power cycle icomfort thermostat ...

Power cycle icomfort thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I went into maintenance page but can't get out of maintenance screen

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
5/29/2018
HVAC Technician: hvacdave84, HVAC Technician replied 2 months ago
hvacdave84
hvacdave84, HVAC Technician
Hello. If you would like to change your password ***** something far different than anything you ever usually use (even just non specific letters and numbers) and send me it and your username, I will be happy to log in and get you squared away. After which, you can change your password ***** This way I only have access until I get it fixed for you. Otherwise, it may take some time and a lot of questions for me to find out exactly where you are in the UI and how to get you back to where you need to be