HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

HOW DO WE INCREASE THE FAN SPEED FOR COOLING ON A VIESMANN…

Customer Question
HOW DO WE INCREASE...

HOW DO WE INCREASE THE FAN SPEED FOR COOLING ON A VIESMANN AH2A213

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I AM A HOMEOWNER AND HAVE NEVER MANAGED TO GET MY VIESMANN TO WORK

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I HAVE AN EXPERT HERE AND HE WANTS TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION ...WE DO NOT HAVE A MANUAL

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

PLEASE CALL(###) ###-####ASAP . WE ARE ON THE JOB

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
5/28/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, phone calls are available only when offered, the offer should come up shortly, its $24 extra, Meantime I will see if I can find the manual for that unit

OR

Take close up, exceedingly well focused photo's of the wiring diagram glued inside the units electrical controls panel cover and I will mark that up with trouble shooting instructions.

Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo(s) tome.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

We can go from there with training, coaching and diagnosis.... without a time limit, In depth with as much detail as needed

I am not finding the manual for that unit on line, you will need to send me a photo of the units wiring diagram

We resolved the issue with the manufacturer

Good work!

Thanks

.