HVAC

Connect one-on-one with a verified hvac technician who will answer your question

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

More related answers
All hvac technicians are VERIFIED
Goodman heatpump blower motor is not functioning. Temp set
airheatman
airheatman, Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor
temp set to 76 house temp 78 no air flow from vents. unit is running … read more
My a/c wont turn on or fan. Just today i have a digital
airheatman
maybe if can tell me for sure what i need to do to make sure its a thermostat problem … read more
Fridge is not getting cold. 17 years old. There is power the
Mike R.
Mike R., hvac technician
there is power the fan is working the filter is new also the freezer is not working… read more
I need a manuel for a gas pack unit to see the wiiring
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
I need a manuel for a gas pack unit to see the wiiring diagram. Model number ycx03F1H0AB … read more
After a power outage our AC is not blowing cold air. The
Mike R.
Mike R., hvac technician
After a power outage our AC is not blowing cold air. The outside fan in the AC unit is operating but when the thermostat is changed to "COOL" nothing happens. … read more
I have a Carrier heat pump and furnace system. The fan is
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
I have a Carrier heat pump and furnace system. The fan is blowing air but the house is HOT. My house and this system is only 2 years old. I change the filter monthly, the unit outside is working fine … read more
I have a RTH2300 thermostat. It had the change filter
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, hvac technician
I have a RTH2300 thermostat. It had the change filter message. chged flter and pressed the run button 3 secs. nothing happened. now says "hold". no instructions for this. any help???? thanks … read more
My cental air is not working in my home. the unit outside is
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
my cental air is not working in my home. the unit outside is running , but no air is coming out of my vents … read more
Need someone to help me figure out how to reprogram my
airheatman
Need someone to help me figure out how to reprogram my furnace timer … read more
I have a jotul series 8 burning stove with left handle draft
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
I have a jotul series 8 wood burning stove with left handle draft wheel on door. I need to order parts. … read more
I have a 80uhg series Lennox unit. My filter really dirty
Charles Bodenheimer
Charles Bodenheimer, Owner
Hi Matthew, my name is***** have a 80uhg series Lennox unit. My filter really dirty and I waited to long to change. The unit quit blowing air. So I replaced the filter, still know air, outside fan com… read more
Carrier Programmable Thermostat to heat pump system has no
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Carrier Programmable Thermostat to heat pump system has no display. Switched off and on both related breakers. Nothing. One website suggested jumping together the red and white wires which I did. Syst… read more
Getting voltage everywhere except to the heat pump outside.
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, hvac technician
Getting voltage everywhere except to the heat pump outside. The unit is a Payne-PH10 model. What could be the problem?… read more
I have a Trane heat pump. I have the A/C on. There was a
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman Service Technician
I have a Trane heat pump. I have the A/C on. There was a solid red light in the upper right hand corner, and the thermostat displayed error code 158. When I reset the temperature, the red light went o… read more
I had a Goodman furnace and Robertshaw Thermostat installed
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
I had a Goodman furnace and Robertshaw Thermostat installed 2010. The filter is regularly changed. The temperature control cannot be adjusted to increase the temp control for the furnace to go on. It … read more
Billy. Currently having an issue with my unit. The heating
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Hi Billy. My name is***** having an issue with my unit. The heating will not start even though the house temp is well below the thermostat setting.… read more
Model # fcoh200dvlp won't start had been running fine then
BillyHvac
Model # ***** won't start had been running fine then switched to bigger lp tank and it didn't start… read more
Model580.54701500 dehumidator got hot, after cleaning filter
BillyHvac
model580.54701500 dehumidator got hot, after cleaning filter &cool down it came on but not making any water… read more