HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Having trouble with installing my RTH 7560E. 1 hour. There…

Customer Question
Having trouble with installing...

Having trouble with installing my RTH 7560E

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 hour

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There was a jumper on the old unit but didn’t seem to be connected on one end. Also the 5th wire (light blue) was never connected. It’s just sitting behind the sheet rock. Wasnl

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Filter is fine. System was running.

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: HVAC
5/27/2018
HVAC Technician: Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician replied 27 days ago
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician

hi i am dan i can help you with this.did you connect the new thermostat the same way as the old one and have you tried running the system with the new thermostat?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I hooked it up as close as I could. Didn’t use a jumper. Tried to run the system but no success
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
No call yet

can you describe how you wired it what wires are on what terminals and what terminals were they on the old thermostat also if you have a picture of how it is wired that will help too, you can add it by clicking the add files button

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Green to green White to white yellow to yellow RH to R.

ok when you try to run they system did you try it in heat and a/c mode and try turning the fan to on mode and does the furnace do anything?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I’ve been charged 3 times.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Help. I’ve been charged three times. 5, 23 and 24 dollars. Call me and tell me what’s going on please
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
O

i do not handle any site issues or payment questions. you will need to contact customer support for that issue. i am here to help you with your hvac problems.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
This is crazy. What’s that number?

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help