HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We would like a manual copy of for the thermostat model no.

Customer Question
We would like a...

We would like a manual copy of for the thermostat model no. 69-1778EF-03, for where we have moved into at: 1 DASH 2 South Meadow Vlg, Carver MA###-##-####

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I have a short version menu stuck in pocket of thermostat, I would like a copy of the manual that may have come with thermostat of around 2007,please, by email "*****@******.***" if Possible?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Its just for the instructions on the how to set the thermostat for daily use, rather than pushing buttons not sure what i"m doing.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
5/26/2018
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 2 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

Unfortunately the 69-1778EF-03 does not produce any specific results, it only lists the 69-1778EF-04 which is the quick reference chart, or the next closest 69-1176-03 which is most likely a different model. The actual model number of the thermostat can be located either under the front cover or on the back. If you provide that info I should be able to locate the correct manual. If not please upload a photo of the thermostat front and I can locate that way.

Thanks

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Dave, I'll try to get back with you Tuesday, thanks

Very good...

It has been my pleasure assisting you with your question today, however if you need additional service please let me know and we can continue with this posting.

One of the goals here at Just Answer, is to provide each customer with the best experience possible and for the experts to earn a 5 Star Rating based on their responses, recommendations, and professionalism, when answering questions. If I have achieved that goal for this question, please take a few moments to rate my service and select the 5 Stars before logging out.

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 month ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi, I would like a print out of the directions to operate the old thermostat or the next model up, that we moved to, Here are some numbers: 2007, M.S. rev 10-07, 50003442-001, 69-1778EF-03, #1135, TH611OD1021,, Thank you, ***** ***** Sellenberg. 6-24-2018

Here is a link to the installation instructions and the operating instructions. Click on literature, then owners manual and technical documents which have large clear instructions and photos.

https://customer.honeywell.com/en-US/Pages/Product.aspx?cat=HonECC+Catalog&pid=TH6110D1021/U

This link does have a more detailed user manual and might be easier to follow.

https://www.supplyhouse.com/Honeywell-TH6110D1021-FocusPRO-Programmable-Thermostat-1H-1C-Large-Display-4077000-p

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on May 26, 2018 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 days ago

I do apologize for these continuing follow-up messages, however since this question remains open and will only close out once the rating portion has been completed by you. Please assist me by taking a few moments to fulfill the rating requirement and this will satisfy the system.

Thank you so much, I sincerely ***** *****

Best,

Dave