HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We had the Nest thermostat installed recently and when we…

Customer Question
We had the Nest...

We had the Nest thermostat installed recently and when we switch to the air conditioner, it’s blowing warm air.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Filters changed

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We have a service call but it’s not until next week.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It’s pretty hot here now so that’s why we are trying to figure it out

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: HVAC
5/26/2018
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 24 days ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

do you have a gas furnace with ac or a heat pump?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Gas with ac
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
No thanks

Thank you,

can you tell me what terminal what color wire is installed on?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I think it’s best if we call someone in. Thanks for your help.