HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Heil pgx330080k00 heater air conditioning unit.

Customer Question
I have a Heil...

I have a Heil pgx330080k00 heater air conditioning unit . blower motor will not come on when turned on . shows no default code .

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes .

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No i had ahvac guy looking at it but cant figure it out . replaced theinterface board but no change .

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Wondering if it is low freon would there be a pressure switch .could it be the ECM ?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
5/25/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 2 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, either the power is off to the air handler (check that first)....

OR the 3 amp automotive type fuse pressed into the printed circuit board mounted on the blower is bad, it purple, (check that next)

Or the motor or 24vac transformer is bad, use a multi meter to measure AC voltage between R and C on the thermostat terminal strip located on the printed circuit board,

Tell me what you discover

-----------------------------------------

,

If any of this is beyond your skill sets, or fails, tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest town or city and I will locate a well rated service outfit in your area and run them through my own screening process for you.

.

Or I can coach you to a diagnosis if you have some technical skill sets.

Your question in that case goes beyond 'Just a simple Answer' and will require a few hours training and coaching to a full diagnosis and possible repair … IF you have a multi meter and considerable mechanical skills, rate this answer so far positively and I can do all that for you without any time limits … even if it takes days.

-----------------

That way I do not loose my shirt helping you, you can still refund if I fail.

$25phone calls are 100% optional but will speed up the training,coaching and troubleshooting process in most cases.

.

Take close up, exceedingly well focused photo's of the wiring diagram glued inside the furnace/air handler door, and the printed circuit board mounted on the blower , that shows where the thermostat wires connect,

and I will mark that up with trouble shooting instructions.

Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo(s) tome.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

We can go from there with training, coaching and diagnosis.... without a time limit, In depth with as much detail as needed .

.

When we finally get the situation solved, please select the 'finish and rate your expert link' near the top of your page and click on it.

.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope by the time we are finished that I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Rating will not increase your charges but it is how I earn a living

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

.