HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

What type of Power Outlet is required for the Friedrich

Customer Question
What type of Power...

What type of Power Outlet is required for the Friedrich Chill 15500 BTU Window/ Wall slide out Air Conditioner Model : CP15G10B? Do you have a picture of it?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

What type of power outlet is required for the Friedrich Chill 15500 BTU Window /Wall slide out Air Conditioner Model: CP15G10B

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you provide a picture of the Power Outlet?

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: HVAC
5/25/2018
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 28 days ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

The CP15G10B is a 115v model that runs less than 15 amps. A 15 amp receptacle is a normal outlet in most homes. Unfortunately the manual does not show the cord end so I am not sure if it is wired as a 15 or 20 amp unit. It does make a difference and a 15 amp unit has straight blades on the cord where a 20 amp has 1 straight and 1 sideways. Can you take a photo of the cord end so I can see it then I can let you know which outlet is required.

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 26 days ago

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 15 days ago

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 5 days ago

Greetings...

I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been rated yet. If you could take a couple of moments and complete the 5 Star Rating which will close out the question I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave