HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Is there a DIY video available for installation? Just opened…

Customer Question
Is there a DIY...

Is there a DIY video available for installation ?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just opened the box, but instructions have no pictures, this would help

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I do generally have common sense, but a few pictures would have benefit

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, that's about it. I will be using an electrician, I don't touch that

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
5/25/2018
HVAC Technician: Webb-Guy, HVAC Mechanic replied 2 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, HVAC Mechanic

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble what exactly are you trying to install?

An xpelair HTXP4 Heat transfer kit

sa​dly I am not familiar with this unit I will open this up to other experts.