HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My wife has caused a problem with our thermostat. I can not…

Customer Question
My wife has caused...

My wife has caused a problem with our thermostat. I can not lower the temp. It says unlock, but I can not change the numbers.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

No the system was working fine. She was trying to lower the temp and pushed too many buttons. Now it seems to be locked up.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes its just past 12 midnight now.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I'm aware of.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
5/11/2018
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 3 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ need to know the make and model number of thermostat please. Russ