HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a lennox HVAC system. I was changing the air filter…

Customer Question
I have a lennox...

I have a lennox HVAC system. I was changing the air filter when the system lost power. It will not turn on. I was looking to see if there is an internal reset button.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

There is no power going to the thermostat Likely an internal fuse for the system. My home fuse box was checked and reset but still now power.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is a simple troubleshoot then I can handle it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
5/2/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 3 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What's the model number of your unit?

I have a lennox CBX32MV air handler. I have one of those air filters that plugs in and generates an electric current to collect dust. I did not turn off the system but it was not running when I decided to change the filter. I was placing the filter back in and plugging that part in when the system lost power. I tried reseting from the home box but no response. I reached the lennox control panel and I hear electricity but my error code box will not show anything.

I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.