HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I just changed my internet router and my Aprilaire

I just changed my...

I just changed my internet router and my Aprilaire thermostats cant connect

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I need to reset my thermostate to the new router

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That should do it. I have a new router name and the thermostats cant find it.

5/2/2018
Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

Are you using the new router password ***** you t'stat?

All fixed. Found the manuals and was able to reset the units

Don't forget to rate AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit my account for assisting you.

Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician