HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Which Panasonic fan is the model AC120V 60HZ 0.12A that I…

Which Panasonic fan is...

Which Panasonic fan is the model AC120V 60HZ 0.12A that I want to replace in my bathroom? T/Y

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your AC120V?

I don't quite remember, but I definitely know it's a number of years.

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Nothing, it makes a lot of noise now, which never happened before.

4/3/2018
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE when we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Sorry but the Panasonic model number your showing me is not a Model number, it is electrical info the fan has.

Maybe this is somthing that might work for you.http://shop.panasonic.com/home-and-office/power-tools-and-ventilation-systems/ventilation-systems/ceiling-insert-fans/FV-11VQ5.html

You will need to get the true number for me to assist you.

If you want to attach pictures click herehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-fil

T/Y that's the only number I have

If you take the ceiling cover off and take mesurments of box and compare with the replacement models available online or.....

Its a simple job. is that something you can do?

If you need more info try to attach a clear picture of unit since you cant find a model number.

OK??

Thanks, that's perfect

My pleasure, please Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Best regards.

gaztech1

Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician