HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a fault 49 coming up on my screen... Just started. If…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a fault 49 coming up on my screen...

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
4/3/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 2 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, I need the brand and model number of the thermostat or equipment that the screen is on, and what on earth is connected to ... for instance is this a Carrier model XXXX central air conditioning system, or some other brand or a water heater etc.

.

We can go from there