HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My water furnace thermostat is saying call service

Customer Question
My water furnace thermostat...

My water furnace thermostat is saying call service technician and then under that it says system on heat pump plus two is flashing what does that mean we have no heat in our house

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I have an inline water filter that I cleaned and I change the air filter and I'm still blowing out Ice Cold Air and after the thermostat runs for about 5 minutes then that c service technic***** *****ght starts blinking again still no heat just cold air coming out of the register

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am an electrical contractor and familiar with the electrical side I have changed the computer board in the past and the external solenoid that turns on and off a water valve so yes I will if I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The only light only furnace that is blinking is the green status LED light which I understand means that all systems are working properly so I don't know what to do next 4

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 4 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, I need the full model number to look up the flash code for the water furnace.

.

Take close up, exceedingly well focused photo's of the wiring diagram glued inside the air handler door, and the printed circuit board mounted on the blower, , that shows where the thermostat wires connect, and I will mark them up with trouble shooting instructions.

Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo(s) to me.

.

We can go from there with training, coaching and diagnosis.... without a time limit, In depth with as much detail as needed .

.

When we finally get the situation solved, please select the 'finish and rate your expert link' near the top of your page and click on it.

.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Did you get the pictures I sent you last night I added a picture this morning of the thermostat and the service needed blinking on and off and the plus 2 blinking on and off