HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My furnace stopped working I have no air no fan no heat I…

Customer Question
My furnace stopped working I...
My furnace stopped working I have no air no fan no heat I checked the fuse reset Breakers inside and out and changed the thermostat from analog to a digital and still nothing no numbers on digital screen either
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
4/1/2018
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

Ty

Based on your comments, you might want to verify you have 120v at the heater outlet, then 120v at the transformer.

I'm in a camper and don't have any tools

Your description indicates you don't have 120v coming into the heater. Without a voltage tester it is hard to isolate the problem further.

Ok..ty

Do you have a neighbor or friend that has one?