HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a residential Achiever Super Qiet 80. I’m installing…

Customer Question
I have a residential...

I have a residential Achiever Super Qiet 80. I’m installing a new thermostat. It is telling me to opr]en the furnaces control panel. I can’t find it/figure out how to open it.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Just putting in a new smart thermostat. Everything was working well.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of now

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
4/1/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, click here please, the top panel lifts up one inch then pulls out at the top.... after that is removed, the bottom panel slides up one inch then pulls out at the top.

.

Its time to rate my input for the day, that gets me paid, locate the "finish and rate your expert" link near the top of the page and click on it. I will appreciate that very much.

I am in every day from 9 am to 11 pm west coast USA time to do any follow up, including coaching, training and repair advice as needed.