HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How do you turn off hour glass timer feature? All day. What…

Customer Question
How do you turn...

How do you turn off hour glass timer feature?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

All day

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What has to be done?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No for now

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/31/2018
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 5 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE when we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

I need exact make and model of unit

Model is usually inside t-stat on a sticker

What is a t-stat?

THERMOSTAT