HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We had a power outage and now the furnace fan only works but…

Customer Question
We had a power...

We had a power outage and now the furnace fan only works but not heat code one flash limit switch open

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes filter okay and reset thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

May have to as we are in rural area and have not got any response from repair sites

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Intertherm maybe 13 years old

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/31/2018
HVAC Technician: Bill, HVAC Technician replied 5 months ago
Bill
Bill, HVAC Technician

I am very sorry for your delay...do you still need assistance?