HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need to replace 2 singer electromode wall heaters. What is…

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace 2 singer electromode wall heaters. What is the best solution?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For a couple of weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The house was built in 1970 and the cut outs will be hard to change

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/31/2018
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 3 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello and welcome to Just Answer… My name is ***** ***** allow me a few moments while I do some research, my recommendation will appear shortly.

Can you upload a few photos showing the heaters and provide some insight as to why the cutouts will be hard to change?