HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have recently replaced my thermostat with a new Sensi

Customer Question
I have recently replaced...

I have recently replaced my thermostat with a new Sensi Touch thermostat. Currently my hvac is running nonstop and instead of heating I am just getting cool air. Thermostat is set for 73 and House is 64

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Thermostat is working fine. Filter is dirty but usable. Would someone confirm my wiring is correct?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have pictures of previous thermostat wiring and current

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/31/2018
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 3 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

Hello, I am sorry for the delay.

Do you still need assistance?