HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Noise from the vent from the heater, about 3 hours, yes, not…

Customer Question
Noise from the vent...

Noise from the vent from the heater

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 3 hours

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this time thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/30/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, is this a central heating system or a free standing heater of some sort, Brand and model number of the heater will help immensely.

.

So far it sounds like blower bearings going bad, or something stuck in the blower wheel

We can go from there.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

fixed it thanks

Good work!

Its time to rate my input for the day, that gets me paid, locate the "finish and rate your expert" link near the top of the page and click on it. I will appreciate that very much.

I am in every day from 9 am to 11 pm west coast USA time to do any follow up, including coaching, training and repair advice as needed.