HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Code4 on a mobile home furnace. fan turns backwards. yes…

Customer Question
Code4 on a mobile...

Code4 on a mobile home furnace. fan turns backwards.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes brand new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Replaced the limit control switch

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/30/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 2 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, I need the brand and model number of the furnace, its on a sticker in the same compartment as the gas valve in most cases.

.

we can go from there

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

coleman dgaa070bdtb

thanks, I am parking the wiring diagram here

I am parking the manual here

for future reference

,

Those motors are not reversible, so that if it is actually running in reverse, its a bad motor, OR its not actually running in reverse, tell me in detail how you know its running in reverse?

,

IF air is sucking into your registers and blowing out of your return duct then it the furnace is installed backwards, OR its an updraft furnace when you need a down draft.... that would not be a problem with the fan running in reverse but the wrong furnace or furnace installed backwards

,

Use the add files link to send me some photos in that case, its next to your send button