HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Just installed ac unit with baffle around perimeter of

Customer Question
Just installed ac unit...

Just installed ac unit with baffle around perimeter of return grill and it’s making too much noise.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Yes to both.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I have a professional working on it now

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

He thinks it’s from the air vibration. Any suggestions?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/30/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, use the add files link next to your send button to get a photo of that arrangement to me, So far I think you might be blocking the air flow,

we can go from there,

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.