HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My furnace runs good till I put the front panels back on…

Customer Question
My furnace runs good...

My furnace runs good till I put the front panels back on then it don't run

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes changed it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
well it is cold here in Michigan I don't want to wait to long
this is stupid I want my money back now
3/30/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, I just got your question, you had posted it to the wrong category, If you wish to continue with me, we can do so,

So far it sounds like a blocked combustion air intake

.

I need the brand and model number of the furnace to continue, its on a sticker inside the same compartment as the gas valve

Philco g6rk 072c-12a

Thanks, click here please, this should be what you have. Is this a new installation or an older one?

.

So far I think the pressure switch is tripping,

Roughly what elevation above sea level are you,

.

We can go from there