HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Tried to turn heat on and ERR 90 is on thermostat. Just

Customer Question
Tried to turn heat...

Tried to turn heat on and ERR 90 is on thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Just bought this house and no manual. What should I check on thermostat settings?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Was going to try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don’t think so. AC works fine

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/30/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 5 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, I need the brand and model number of the furnace/air handler and the brand and model number of the thermostat (you can gently pry it from its wall mounted sub base and read the brand and model number from the back of it).

.

With that information I will be able to pull the manual on the equipment that has the error code read outs in it,

,

You should know however that in most cases, the error code is a result of a failed component and repairs will be required, Tell me if you are technically skilled or not so I can be most effective in guiding you,

We can go from there