HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

The control button on the Hot water furnace, there is

Customer Question
The control button on...

The control button on the Hot water furnace, there is temperature guide, What number should that guide be, it was on 71, when I look at it. I am not getting any heat presently. It was moved to 151, and they told me that the was to hot. can you answer that for me.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

This is a hot water system

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, do hot water system have filters. circular

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a peerless model, purchased 11/2 years ago. I am not an informed person.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 3 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What's the model of your boiler (you have a boiler not a furnace)?

Peerless Boiler, 2014 not sure of the model, would you rather I call

I can't help you if you can't provide the model number. A call won't help until I know what you have. Model number is ***** the rating tag on the boiler.

Also there was a payment glitch. Contact customer service to clear it up if you want to talk after you provide model number.

I CAN'T PROVIDE THE MODEL NUMBER - can you make a suggestion on the question I asked

There are dozens if not hundreds of Peerless models. All of them have different control systems. I completely blind here except for the info you provide. Since you can't tell what I need to help I'm opting out.

You need the model number, which I can provide, so talking would not be necessary. Can you make a suggestion on the question I asked about the temperature guide on the control button