HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Nt the Low Voltage Thermostst? I want to lower the temp from…

Customer Question
Nt the Low Voltage...

Nt the Low Voltage Thermostst? I want to lower the temp from 74 degrees to 72.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Specific. it was installed last year but I wasn't given a brochure.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Wsell I had hoped so, all I want to do is change the setting, not reinstall.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how to resent, or get the manual. I down;oaded something but now I can't find it!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/28/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 5 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What's he model number of your unit? If you don't know I need a picture of it

Click on the link below for info on posting pics here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Nope I am going to go local. This is much too expensive and time consuming. I have spoken to someone in your accounts department to refund the $28.00 charge I didn’t authorize

Ok,