HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Lochinvar boiler that is not running. Sticker on…

Customer Question
I have a Lochinvar...

I have a Lochinvar boiler that is not running. Sticker on panel says do the reset switch but I can't find the reset switch. Where is it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It's a rental and I just heard about it a couple of hours ago. The boiler was installed a year and two weeks ago.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Red light is flashing steady

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No other issues I know of. The tenant said it was running fine last night and this morning not. Gas stove in the house works.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/25/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 3 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What's the boiler model?

CBN075
I am not at the boiler now. I am technically/mechanically adept as I spent 30 years in the automotive business.
There is no clear guidance where the reset button is. I looked under the cover that lifts off the side, where the flashing light is but a reset button was not obvious. The thing is a year old

Striking out with that model. I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

I will not wait 24 hours for an answer. The local serviceman will be there in the morning.