HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have an older furnace. It only has 1 LED indicator. It's…

Customer Question
Hi, I have an...

Hi, I have an older Bryant furnace. It only has 1 LED indicator. It's flashing 1 short and 2 long.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes, I replaced the filter, the blower motor is clean, I checked the limit switch and it ohms out at 0.1ish

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If I can.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
3/25/2018
HVAC Technician: Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
Brian HVAC Guy
Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician

Hi, I'm Brian and I'll be happy to help with this. Is the main circulation blower running when the 12 flash code is indicating? Also, if you start from power up, does the combustion air inducer fan start to run at all?