HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I want to unprogram my 1 f 80 224 thermostat. To manual. How…

I want to unprogram...

I want to unprogram my 1 f 80 224 thermostat. To manual. How do I do that

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

4 days.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just need to override the auto and make it manually controlled

3/25/2018
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Press the HOLD button and set the temp where you want it. The thermostat will maintain that temp until you hit RUN

Thank you very, very, very much. It worked

You're welcome

I'd appreciate a favorable rating

Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Excellent service from Rick. Thank you so much.
I love that you have this service on line. Great job to have, you can sit in your Jammie's, drink coffee and work all at the same time. Thank you again, Edwina

My pleasure